On September 17, 2008, the Tan Tao Investment & Industry Corporation submitted to the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange the announcement of final registration date of exercising right to receive dividend payment for the second phase of 2008 and collecting shareholders opinion via written document on the 2008 dividend payout ratio as follows:
To: Central Securities Depository – Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange
Name of issuing organization: Tan Tao Investment & Industry Corporation
Trading name: ITACO
Head office: Lot 16 Road 02 – Tan Tao Industrial Park – Binh Tan District – Ho Chi Minh City
Announcement to the Central Securities Depository for the final registration date for the following share:
Stock name: Share of the Tan Tao Investment & Industry Corporation
Share type: (1) Free-transfer stock
Par value: VND 10,000
Final registration date: October 3, 2008
We also suggest the Central Securities Depository establish and send our Company the list of owners of the above-mentioned share.
1. Reason and purpose: Finalizing the list of dividend payment for the second phase of 2007 and requesting shareholders opinion via written document on the 2008 stock dividend payout ratio.
2. Detailed content:
a. Collecting shareholders opinion via written document
– Right distribution ratio: Stock type (1): 1 share – 1 voting right
– Executing period: October 10 – 24, 2008.
– Place of implementation
– Content of opinion collection: Altering the 2008 stock dividend payout ratio.
b. Stock dividend payment by shares
– Ratio: 1 share – 15% (equivalent 100:15), which means at the date of finalizing the current shareholder list, each shareholder holding 100 rights offering to stock dividend share will receive 15 new shares. The number of shares of additional issuance will be rounded down to the ones. The fractional shares will be bought back by the Company to make treasury stock at the face price.
– Rights offering to stock dividend share are not allowed to be transferred.
Dividend payment shares are not restricted from transferring
– For example: At the date of finalizing shareholders’ list, if Mr. Nguyen Van A holds 50 shares, he will receive 50 rights to receive dividend. According to the ratio of exercising rights, Mr. A will be given (50×15):100=7.5 new shares. However, because of being rounded down, Mr. A will receive 07 new shares and the value of the fractional shares worth 0.5 x 10,000 = VND 5,000
– Date of payment for fractional shares: October 20, 2008
– The expected date of trading dividend payment shares: October 30, 2008.
– Place of implementation:
For deposited shares: Owners make procedures of receiving dividend payment at the Depositing Members where depositing accounts are opened.
For undeposited shares: Owners make procedures of exercising rights to receive stock dividend payment and money of fractional shares at the Tan Tao Investment & Industry Corporation on October 10, 2008, proof of identity (id card – CMND) needed.
Address: Lot 16, Road 02, Tan Tao Industrial Park, Tan Tao A Ward, Binh Tan District, Ho Chi Minh City
We certify all information of share owners in the list will be used for right purposes in accordance with the regulations of the Central Securities Depository. Our company will be completely responsible before the law for the incorrect use.
THAI VAN MEN